Please check all the following statements to confirm you understand and agree to all of the following conditions:
I understand that the Tennis Schedule consists of 10 Sessions for Fall 2022- Spring 2023. If I want to start at a later date, I will email Carmen Pham (email@example.com) for accommodations and requests. Requests are subject for review and may not be approved. Note: If you want to register for a later session, it will be based on availability.
Enrollment and Cancellation
• Once enrolled, you are automatically enrolled throughout the Fall 2022-Spring 2023 school year, ending on June 4.
• We require 12 hours notice for make-ups or absences. A minimum of 4 students per grade range (class) is needed for the class to start.
• We charge by sessions (each session is 4 weeks long with the exception of Session 5 and Session 10). To cancel your enrollment you must email Carmen Pham (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the start of the next session. We do not accept late cancellations.
Deductions and Make-ups
• Deductions for vacation or anticipated missed classes need to be given prior to the start of the session via email in order to be adjusted from tuition.
• If missing a class, you will need to email Carmen Pham (email@example.com) at least 12 hours in advance in order to receive a make-up. We allow for 1 make-up per session.
• Late cancellations or no-shows will not warrant a make-up or credit for the class.
• Make-ups will be scheduled through Carmen, based on availability.
• Rain days are notified through email, We do try to notify you at least 1 hour in advance, but please keep in mind rain is unpredictable.
• You can also check our rain status on Twitter. (@mh76updates)
• Any rain days are deducted from the next session's tuition.
• Waiting lists are only valid through the school year you registered for and go by the order of the registration received.
• Students who are tennis members are given priority on the waiting lists.
Tennis Membership Benefits
• Tennis members receive early registration, priority on waiting lists, as well as a 10% discount on group classes, and a discount on private lessons.
• Swim and Fitness members do not qualify for the benefits.
• In order for students to receive the benefits above, the child needs to be a tennis member of the club as well. Children, 17 and under cannot hold their own membership.
CLASS AND SCHEDULE INFORMATION
The tennis calendar year is a set schedule, and you will be enrolled for the entire school year starting Session 1 on August 15 2022.
Please note there are no classes on the following days:
Labor Day - September 5
Thanksgiving - November 24-25
Winter Break - December 24 through January 6
Presidents Day - February 20
Easter Sunday - April 9
Memorial Day - May 29
Thank you for your submission! A representative will get back to you within 24-48 Hours